Friday, August 19, 2016

Random Thoughts Going Back

People need to hear what they need to hear.

--------------------------------------------------------

A wise Romanian/Israeli  woman just told me that the world is getting flatter and so are we.  She expanded, saying that her words were inspired by the book Flatlands, which was made into a movie.

-------------------------------------------------------

I need to understand what I don't understand

--------------------------------------------------------

Tonight I went to Kever Rochel and it dawned on me that its an appropriate place to pray specifically about love and marriage and related matters.

-------------------------------------------------------

Why, if we know that when talk we really want to be listened to, do we find it so hard to do? When someone does it for us we appreciate it. Yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home