Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy 14th Anniversary

I am grateful to G-d that today marks the 14th anniversary of this blog.  I'm typing this starting at 5:42 PM.  Just got home from work.  Starting feeling cold symptoms on Shabbos afternoon.  Been treating it with many remedies. I bought the stuff for chicken soup, now I've got to make it.  Work looms.  I am grateful for work.  I am grateful my dad is alive.  mom was when this startd but has been living in the next stage of life for almost 7 years now.  I hope her soul is ever-rising and is contentedly close to G-d.  I am grateful to Moshe Radinsky who first told me he thought a blog would be a good fit for me.  I am grateful to Esther Kustanowitz whose mini bio under her Jewish Week column inspired me to actually start blogging.  So much to say, but I need to get to the work of coming home after a long day of work and having a cold and needing to cook, eat, call dad, do work and and and and and.

I just got an idea. These are the things most searched for on Google today.  Maybe my blog will thus find a new friend.

Japan Earthquake, Justin Bieber, ABC News - Tulsi Gabbard, E! Online - Olivia Munn, Hollywood Reporter - The Weekend, Chalkbeat Tennessee school closings, FOXSports.com - Shane McMahon,  Nina Dobrev, Bustle - Happy Thanksgiving, Today.com, Tim McGraw.

Here's looking forward! Thanks for visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home