Sunday, October 01, 2017

I'm Glad You Were My Dad

Tomorrow is/was dad's birthday.  He would have been completing his 88th year here had he not moved forward in January.  He'ezinu was his parsha - he had leined the whole thing and remembered it fondly.  His Hebrew birthdate was Ellul 27,5689. He passed on from this world on Jan 22, 2017/Ellul 27, 5777.  It is of interest to me that our birth dates are close.  Also interesting is that he passed away on a close date to when my mom passed.

I have written a bit regarding his sudden passing and how it's affected me. One example, written on
Tuesday, March 14, 2017:

Dad's funeral's mud
is still stuck onto my shoes
even in the snow

I have much on my mind, though I feel like sharing here, or elsewhere online, less than I used to.

May we all be blessed with good things in this year, in this life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home