Saturday, March 10, 2018

I Miss You

I started re watching West Wing tonight.  I didn't see the whole series and am picking up from Season 4, though I saw part, if not all, of it. Watching West Wing reminded me of this post, where I cited it and then someone questioned my being a rabbi and watching TV, and then there was some communicating and miscommunicating.  I miss that time, 12 years ago! There was a chevra here that read and discussed. Things change. (Which is the name of a movie I like.) I like blogging. It doesn't exist anymore.  Not on the list of social medias that people use.  I somehow have moved forward time gives no choice) but this heyday of blogging feels like a quick minute ago and I have not yet, can't, let go of this blog's hand (nor the hand of all it meant and means to me).

I may write more, but I'm going to post this now, feeling like holding back (while also feeling like sharing).  I wonder if anyone will see this, wonder if people look here, wonder about almost never getting comments (save for spammers). 

I push and pull, hide, and seek to be seen.

I pray for all good for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read!
I always appreciate your thoughts.
I follow on a feed reader so I don’t often actually open the page.

March 10, 2018 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thank you for letting m know!

June 22, 2018 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home